Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Life :)




Seven Years ago My life began. I fell in true love for the first time, and everything that I thought or knew about life came to a halt and my heart and eyes were open to all that is real in this world. Seven years ago I became a mother...I was blessed with the absolute most beautiful amazing little person. God truly had plans for my life far greater than what i had planned..To say that Gavin has enriched my life would be an understatment. He is my Life. ...I cherish every moment that I've had with him and look to the future with mixed emotions...I so dread him getting older and growing on into his life but I'm anxious to see the plans God has for him. Gavin I want you to know that you are so very loved. you are my heart. Watching you grow everyday and evolving into the little man that you are has brought more love and joy to my life than you could ever know. You are so very special and unique and I thank God for letting me be your mommy!"



Tomorrow Gavin starts first grade! Im so excited for him, yet nervous too. I hate being away from him during the day but I love knowing he is learning new things and making friends. Please pray that we have another successful year! First grade, here we come!!







2 comments:

~The Boyd Homestead Farm~ said...

Hi there, I'm from the APP forum and I now follow you. Nice to meet you and look forward to reading more from your posts! Hope all went well with Gavin's first day of school, we don't start school until September, but we are counting down the days, lol.
Hope you are having a blessed week!
Take care, Trish, a.k.a. mamaboyd from the forum :)

Shawna said...

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and introduce yourself. Im so happy to meet you as well. I wish we could go back to school in september , our summers are just too short here. I look forward to talking with you again. Have a great blessed evening!