Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Few New Treasures!

Here are a few things I picked up at the great little prim shop my momma and I went into on Sunday..

For some reason I was drawn to this little dress. It reminds me of something a sweet lil prairie girl would wear on a hot summer day..It will eventually end up in my bedroom on a peg rack with other lil garments..
I also got this great sampler..The picture itself is darker than I like but I have wanted one for some time and I love it! These are a few things I picked out for my spring displays...I cannot wait to start decorating for the warmer months once we move..But for now they are packed up waiting for the move!

I hope you all have a Blessed Tuesday!

Shawna

2 comments:

Janet - underthewillow said...

Hi Shawna!....I just wanted to pop over to say thank you for visiting my blog and for the kind words!

Have a joyous rest of the week and a happy Easter!

Janet

Heather said...

Hi Shawna, I came across your blog and now I have become a follower, you have some great ideas, stop by and visit me sometime!
Heather