Saturday, February 20, 2010

Im Back...

Well, I really did intend to keep up with this blog idea, but time has simply just gotten away from me...Ill try to do better next time!
Here in Ky, winter just seems to keep hanging around. we have had more snow than i want to remember. The days are long and cold and some days just down right depressing..But today was an exception..Im not sure what the temp got up to but it was so warm, Gavin and I went out for about two hours and I was so refreshed. Thank you Lord, for this wonderful calm day! I know spring will be here soon and I cannot wait to see the beauty that I know is only created by my wonderful God. I go to bed at night thinking of the flowers waking out of the ground and the birds singing their praises. I so cannot wait to feel the warmer sunshine and get back to gardening..Love, love my flowers! Hopefully, by the time I am able to buy a big pot of Impatients (my favorite) we will be in a new house and be settled...we are moving ...eventaully...and I cannot wait to decorate something new! I need a change!
I want to thank the Lord for being so loving and protective this week..I know he is all the time, but this week I really felt his grace! He was with Gavin, Chloe, and myself when a truck drove into the back of our car and other than being scared out of my mind, my children were spared from harm. Thank you Lord for watching over my babies! He has also nursed Gavin back health after a nasty stomach virus came into our house..Lord, I LOVE YOU and am so thankful for you blessings!

Until next time,
Shawna

No comments: