Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Monday..!

The weekends just dont last long enough...nor does the sunshine...yesterday was simply wonderful..the weather was BEAUTIFUL, the sun was just so warm and refreshing it just didnt stay around long enough..As I got up this morning to take Gavin to shcool..it was grey and misty..not my idea way of starting the week...Ok back to my wonderful sunday..my parents live about 70 miles away from me so my time with them is very limited...but yesterday we spent the whole day together and it was much needed...We had a wonderful lunch together and I got to spend time shopping with my momma..we went to one of my favorite Primitive shops ever and we loaded up ...I had to indulge (the weather made me) in some new primitive pieces for Spring! I cant wait till its actually spring and I can put my new stuff out..If you cant tell Im having serious warm weather withdrawls..Whenever I get my camera charged up I will post pictures of some of the great goodies I got! I hope all of you have great and blessed Monday!
Shawna

No comments: